Why Co-Working Spaces are Joining the Mainstream
When co-working spaces emerged onto the scene a few years ago, many saw them as a trendy alternative to traditional office spaces. Today, this concept has quickly grown into its own industry, offering flexibility to entrepreneurs across the world.
The Rapid Growth of Co-Working
Co-working first came onto the scene in the mid-2000s and has since grown into a billion-dollar industry making waves in the world of real estate. There were 14,411 co-working locations worldwide in 2017, and that number is expected to grow to over 17,000 this year. Here are some more statistics showing just how much co-working has expanded:
- Co-working spaces grew by an average annual rate of 23% from 2010 to 2017
- Over 7 million people used coworking spaces last year
- The number of co-working spaces has more than doubled since 2015
Why People are Making the Switch to Co-Working
Co-working creates an environment that encouraged productivity and creativity, so you can do your very best work. It’s easy to why co-working spaces are now the preferred alternative to traditional office spaces or working from home.
Studies show that:
- After co-working, 68%of entrepreneurs became more focused
- 90% became more confident at work
- 64% saw an increase in overall productivity
Why Tulsa WorkSpace
It’s easy to see the benefits of co-working versus working in a traditional office or from home. Many entrepreneurs are taking the steps to find co-working spaces that fit their needs. Tulsa WorkSpace is working to redefine the work experience by allowing professionals to have access to office space, conference rooms, and services that they need, when they need them. Whether you need a space for a week or for a year, a workspace that will help you thrive is waiting for you at Tulsa WorkSpace.
Check out this tour of our space:
Tulsa WorkSpace is located in the Deco District of Downtown Tulsa on 6th and Boston in the historic Chamber of Commerce building. This prime location neighbors Centennial Green Park and is within walking distance of the Tulsa Court House, Federal Court House, Bankruptcy Court House as well as the famed Blue Dome District and the BOK Center. The Tulsa Deco District celebrates Tulsa’s history while promoting today’s downtown living, shopping, working, and entertainment atmosphere.
Our Space Includes:
- A large open working space
- Large work tables
- 24/7 Secure Access
- A physical street address and mail handling service.
- Fully Furnished Office Environment
- Hourly/Daily/Weekly/Monthly Use options
- Fully Furnished Kitchens
- 3 conference rooms
- Dedicated workstations
- Move-in Ready
- Access to Office Equipment (print/copy/scan/fax)
- Vibrant Locations
- Prestigious Address
- High-Speed Internet (wired and wireless)
- Longer Term Lease Availability
- Reception Services during business hours